1/2 Photos of No Kernel Caramel Puff Popcorn
This is a delicious and easy recipe. My Aunt makes it every year for Christmas. It is easy and very very addicting. Make sure you have a large container for mixing and storage! Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat brown sugar, butter, and syrup on the stove and bring to a boil.
- 2Boil for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- 3Stir in the baking soda and vanilla and dissolve.
- 4In a separate large bowl mix the puff corn and the stove mixture.
- 5Pour on a large cookie sheet.
- 6Put in a 250 degree oven for 10 minute.
- 7Stir it and bake for another 10 minute.
- 8Stir one more time and bake for another 10 minute.
- 9Pour it onto wax paper and let it cool.
- 10Pull apart if needed and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Kernel Caramel Puff Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 707.8
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 197.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 134.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.5 g
- Sugars 46.3 g
- Protein 13.1 g