Recipe by *kels*
This is a delicious and easy recipe. My Aunt makes it every year for Christmas. It is easy and very very addicting. Make sure you have a large container for mixing and storage! Enjoy!!
- 1 (8 ounce) bagof jay's puff popcorn
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup white Karo
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat brown sugar, butter, and syrup on the stove and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Stir in the baking soda and vanilla and dissolve.
- In a separate large bowl mix the puff corn and the stove mixture.
- Pour on a large cookie sheet.
- Put in a 250 degree oven for 10 minute.
- Stir it and bake for another 10 minute.
- Stir one more time and bake for another 10 minute.
- Pour it onto wax paper and let it cool.
- Pull apart if needed and enjoy!