Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite sandwiches and whenever I tell someone about it they ask me if I am pregnant!!??? No, I just like it!!!! I hope that you will have the courage to try it.
- 2 slices bread (I use white)
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter (This is a guess since I have to use a measurement)
- 1 banana
- 10 Doritos (This is a guess since I have to use a quantity)
- Spread Peanut Butter on your bread evenly and as thick or thin as YOU like.
- Slice bananas length wise or in chip form and layer your sandwich.
- Spread your doritos on your sandwich.
- Close sandwich.
I love this sammie , also tuna with cool ranch doritos is yummy too!
Haha. Love this sammich! It's actually pretty tasty with barbecue chips, too.
Have been eating these for years. Tried it with chips other than Doritos and it is just not the same.