Recipe by TLu
This is my go to soup when I am trying to watch what I eat. It is easily adaptable for your personal taste.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this for Diabetic Forum and tailgating forum and what an easy and delicious soup. I used fresh vegetables (steaming the carrots, green beans and a diced potato first) then continuing with the recipe. I am sure using the can vegetables would make this go even quicker when making. Thank you for a delicious recipe.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can zucchini with Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can beans, do not drain
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can carrots, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies, do not drain
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, generous
- parmesan cheese (optional)