Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
With this pie you can add your favorite liquer to the frozen yogurt to give it some "life". Time includes freezing time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed snack well fat free graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Nesquik no-sugar-added chocolate powder
- 1⁄4 cup liquid Butter Buds
- 1 quart non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup non-fat fudge sauce (such as Smucker's, I usually use half the jar)
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) package Dream Whip
- 1⁄2 cup cold milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Grape-nuts cereal
- Crush the graham snacks with a rolling pin on wax paper.
- In a large bowl blend crackers,sugar,Nestle Quick and the Butter Buds.
- Press the mixture into a deep dish pie plate, that had been sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Pour softened frozen yogurt into the crust.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare the Dream Whip as directed using the skim milk and vanilla.
- Spoon the Dream Whip on top and sprinkle with Grape Nuts.
- Place back in the freezer till ready to serve.
- When you are ready to serve it, take it out of the freezer for 10 miutes, then serve.