You can use Jello instant chocolate cherry pudding--or regular chocolate or chocolate fudge is great too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl mix dry milk, creamer, pudding mix and sugar with a whisk. Sift 1 1/2 cups cocoa over the ingredients and incorporate with whisk (make sure you sift it or you might get lumps of cocoa in your mix).
- 2Add a pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- 33-4 heaping teaspoons full per mug are all it takes to enjoy!
- 4You can give them away as gifts as you please -- either in a pretty cellophane baggie to fit inside of a mug with a single serving in small zip baggies stapled to a card with directions -- use your imagination --.
- 5Or just put in a jar with a sticker with instructions written on it.
- 6Or you can keep and just enjoy it yourself!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Guilt Hot Chocolate Mix in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (1925 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 534.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 75.1 g
- Protein 32.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French vanilla flavored coffee creamer