Recipe by Northern_Reflectionz
Unbelievably rich and delicious! Of course, the sugars mentioned in this recipe are diabetic sugars such as Splenda!
Top Review by lori17201
It's far from diabetic. There are a lot of changes that can be made, but the sugar content alone makes it a VERY GUILTY pleasure. Change the sugars and also the eggs, to use substitutes and there would be no change in taste nor texture.
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons chocolate flavoring
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon butter flavoring
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 ° F. Grease bottom only of 8-inch square pan. Combine all brownie ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Spread in greased pan.
- Bake at 350 ° F. for 13-18 minutes, or until top is dry and springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all frosting ingredients in a small bowl & mix well. Spread over top of slightly cooled brownies. Cool completely.