Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
I wont have my spaghetti or lasagne with any other bread! It is very fast to make and good to eat! One of my comfort foods!
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons bleu cheese salad dressing, divided
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice bread legnth wise and lay on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle melted butter on both halves and spread with a spoon as best you can (I do a little at a time to ensure I get it spread before it seeps into the bread).
- Put 2 tbs dressing on each half and spread out evenly.
- Then sprinkle the parmesan on top.
- Then sprinkle on the seasoning.
- Then the pepper, and you dont want to use too much of this, just a little.
- Bake at 375 for ten minutes.
- Take out of oven and slice in 10-12 slices.