1/2 Photos of No Garlic Garlic Bread
~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
I wont have my spaghetti or lasagne with any other bread! It is very fast to make and good to eat! One of my comfort foods!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice bread legnth wise and lay on a cookie sheet.
- 2Drizzle melted butter on both halves and spread with a spoon as best you can (I do a little at a time to ensure I get it spread before it seeps into the bread).
- 3Put 2 tbs dressing on each half and spread out evenly.
- 4Then sprinkle the parmesan on top.
- 5Then sprinkle on the seasoning.
- 6Then the pepper, and you dont want to use too much of this, just a little.
- 7Bake at 375 for ten minutes.
- 8Take out of oven and slice in 10-12 slices.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Garlic Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.9
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 666.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: