1/3 Photos of No-Fuss Taquitos
My mom's friend Marlene taught us how to make these when I was a kid. Taquitos have always been a favorite of mine and These are so easy to whip up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain gravy from roast beef.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Fork shred the roast beef.
- 4Add just enough gravy to moisten. (Too soupy and it will splatter when frying).
- 5Heat tortillas (4 at a time) in microwave to soften. About 1 minute.
- 6Place approx 1 1/2 tablespoons of roast beef in center of tortilla (in a line).
- 7Fold tortilla over and roll to resemble a cigar.
- 8Fasten together with a toothpick(I found this makes it less likely to come undone when frying).
- 9Heat about 1/2 inch oil in a frying pan.
- 10To fry, place tortilla seam side down in hot oil.
- 11Fry till golden brown.
- 12Turn over and fry other side.
- 13Remove to a plate that has been cover with a paper towel to absorb oil.
- 14Remove toothpicks and sprinkle with salt.
- 15Serve with your favorite guacamole.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Fuss Taquitos
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.6
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roast beef in gravy