Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from "Kraft: Food and Family", Winter 2006. Yummy! Makes a great side dish to any meal!
- 2 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled, cut into chunks
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated (Kraft)
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- butter (optional)
- Add potatoes and garlic to large saucepan of boiling water; cook 20 minutes or until tender. Drain; return to saucepan.
- Mash potatoes and garlic with dressing and Parmesan cheese until light and fluffy.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve immediately.