Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in "Stone Walls and Warm Hearths" and adapted it slightly. Very simple and tasty. The whipped cream gives it just the right texture.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces whipped cream
- 9 inches chocolate crumb pie shell
- chocolate syrup
- chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add peanut butter, sugar, and milk.
- Beat until thoroughly mixed.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread evenly in pie shell.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with chocolate syrup and chopped nuts, if desired.
Very tasty. I added more than 1/2 cup peanut butter. Made especially for the peanut butter lover!