Recipe by Lois Christensen
This recipe has been in our family for years. They take about 5 minutes to prepare and there is no mess to clean up, no more grating potatoes
Top Review by Tebo
I think I'm finished with "boxed" mixes. This was easy to put together and it made a terrific meal with just a salad. Think next time I may use Bisquick and add a Tbs or two more. This was not too thin but I like it thicker. Still a great recipe. Glad you posted it.
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks (about 2 large potatoes)
- 1 medium onion, cut in quarters
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 pinch baking powder
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a blender, in the order of the recipe.
- Blend pulsating until well mixed.
- Pour onto a hot griddle (380°) that has been greased (I use margarine). Pour to the size you desire.
- Turn when edges are brown.
- These are great served with sour cream, applesauce, jam, syrup or cheese.