Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe has been in our family for years. They take about 5 minutes to prepare and there is no mess to clean up, no more grating potatoes
- Place all ingredients in a blender, in the order of the recipe.
- Blend pulsating until well mixed.
- Pour onto a hot griddle (380°) that has been greased (I use margarine). Pour to the size you desire.
- Turn when edges are brown.
- These are great served with sour cream, applesauce, jam, syrup or cheese.
I think I'm finished with "boxed" mixes. This was easy to put together and it made a terrific meal with just a salad. Think next time I may use Bisquick and add a Tbs or two more. This was not too thin but I like it thicker. Still a great recipe. Glad you posted it.
These were great!! With just a couple of minor alterations they tasted just like my Mom used to make. I have tried so many recipes before and this one was clearly the easiest and best tasting one I hace ever found. My Mom would be proud of me, if only I could tell her. Thanks!
Thank you for this recipe! I have always wondered how to make good potato pancakes. I used Bisquick instead of flour and it worked fine.