Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This fried rice is baked, in one dish. It taste good, and doesn't get any easier.
- 2 cups long grain rice
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 can mushroom (keep juice)
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- water, plus mushroom juice to equal 4 1/2 cups
- Mix all ingredients together and put in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour.
- When done, any cooked meat of your choice can be added.
This rice is so tasty. I like that all is mixed together and then bake 1 hour. It leaves time to do something else without stiring. I used fresh mushrooms. Thanks Nat :) Made for bargain basement tag game