Recipe by TheDancingCook
It's quick, easy, filling and tasty. Serve as a main dish or an appetizer to a Mexican meal.
Top Review by Laura O.
Mmmmm. I love these simple semi-homemade type recipes. Cheesy with a little spice. Took a while for my potatoes to get soft so I had to add a little extra water. Used about 3-4 inch block cut off the Velveeta.
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) package au gratin potatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, drained
- 2 cups cubed process American cheese or 2 cups Velveeta cheese
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups milk
- crushed tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan, combine Au Grating Potatoes, corn, tomatoes and water.
- Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add milk and cheese.
- Cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve with crushed tortilla chips for topping.