Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are not fussy "company" burgers, but good enough for company anyway! Simple and good - enjoy!
- 2 lbs ground beef (we prefer no more than 10% fat)
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients, mixing with your hands.
- Make into desired number of patties.
- This should make 6 good-size patties, or 8 if you want them smaller.
- Grill as desired.
- Serve with the usual fixin's.
These little gems surprised me with their flavor and general yumminess. I admit to doubling the onion and green pepper. Thanks, LorenLou, these are great!