Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another selection from Allrecipes 30 Minutes to Cook submitted by Mellisa.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Flatten one can of crescent roll dough and press into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- In medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, 1 cup sugar,and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over dough in pan.
- Unroll remaining crescent roll dough and place over cream cheese layer.
- Pour melted butter evenly over top of dough.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over melted butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until top is lightly toasted.
- Cool and refrigerate until srving.