Recipe by Linorama
This decadent dessert is simple and delicious, and I promise you won't even taste the tofu! I save this for special occasions and serve it in a small wine glass or dessert cup, but it would also do well in a pie shell of your choice.
- 12 ounces soft silken tofu
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 ounces whipped topping (1/2 regular tub Cool Whip)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips however you like-- I like the microwave; set aside& let cool if necessary.
- Whiz up the tofu in the blender along with vanilla and salt, then add melted chocolate and blend until well combined.
- Fold in whipped topping by hand.
- Divide into serving dishes (or pour into baked& cooled pie shell).
- Refrigerate until set- I'm guessing on the setting time of 30 minutes because I've never timed it.