Yes another chocolate chip cookie recipe, BUT this is the only recipe I can actually make and they are soo ooey chewy!! I love them! The recipe came from the back of a Blue Bonnet stick butter box . So Easy.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine meltled and cooled butter and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Stir in egg and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Add flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- For each cookie, drop a heaping tablespoon of dough onto a cookie sheet, leaving about 2 1/2 inches between each. Bake at 350 F for 9-11 minutes or until edges harden and centers are still soft.