Recipe by clifwalter
This is a magic recipe to have, it is quick and easy for those last minute tea's or parties. I have used this recipe many times and find that it is even better the next day.
- 3 cups flour
- 6 eggs
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 250 g margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients into quite a large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer and mix together for 3 minutes.
- Use mixture to make fairy cakes(10-15 minutes) or a cake loaf (put cherries in to make a great cherry loaf) using a loaf tin (25-30 minutes) or two round cake pans to make a cake (20 minutes).
- Use your discretion on time depending what type of cake or cakes you are making as oven temperatures do differ.
- Bake at 180/190°C.
- Use your favourite icing mixture or filling.