So good and yet so darn easy too!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350, grease 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- 2Place graham crackers in food processor or blender works fine too.
- 3Process until crackers form fine crumbs.
- 4Measure 2 cups of crumbs.
- 5Combine graham cracker crumbs, chips, coconut and walnuts in medium bowl; stir to blend.
- 6Add milk; stir until blended.
- 7Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- 8Bake 15-18 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- 9Cool completely before cutting.
- 10Cut into bars.
- 11Store tightly covered at room temperature.
- 12These freeze very well too!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Fuss Bar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1074 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.2
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 137.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g