Recipe by Dana-MMH
So good and yet so darn easy too!!
Top Review by Akikobay
I'm not sure that cookies can get any easier than this! My kids helped make this so it was a lot of fun. We used the graham cracker crumbs from the store, so the "2 cups" was a really important piece of information in the recipe (thank you!). I didn't think the kids would like coconut too much, had they not been involved in the process, they may not even have noticed it. I used pecans that I toasted and pulverized so that we would have the flavor, but not the chunks...the cookies were delicious and they absolutely freeze perfectly. Thank you for sharing.
- 24 graham cracker squares
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350, grease 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Place graham crackers in food processor or blender works fine too.
- Process until crackers form fine crumbs.
- Measure 2 cups of crumbs.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, chips, coconut and walnuts in medium bowl; stir to blend.
- Add milk; stir until blended.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Cut into bars.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
- These freeze very well too!