1/2 Photos of No-Fry Tortilla Chips
Another Chet's Recipe - low-fat, low-sodium alternative to corn chips. I would suggest dipping in salsa or guacamole!! Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Immerse tortillas one at a time in water. Let drain briefly, then lay flat.
- 2If desired, sprinkle tops lightly with salt.
- 3Cut each tortilla into 6 to 8 wedges.
- 4Cover a nonstick baking sheet with a single layer of tortilla wedges, salt side up. Place close together but do not overlap.
- 5Bake in a 500 F oven for 4 minutes. Turn with a spatula; then continue to bake until golden brown and crisp, an additional 3 minutes for corn tortillas and 1 minute for flour tortillas.
- 6(Store in an airtight bag until ready to serve.).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Fry Tortilla Chips
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.5
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g