All the flavors of a fresh chicken stir-fry with none of the heat. From www.RachaelRayShow.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 garlic clove
- 44.37 ml tamari
- 29.58 ml Chinese duck sauce or 29.58 ml honey
- 44.37 ml peanut oil or 44.37 ml vegetable oil
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 226.79 g can water chestnuts, drained and chopped or 1 small jicama, peeled and cut into small matchsticks
- 1 small bunch radish, thinly sliced
- 1 small head napa cabbage or 1 small romaine lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 seedless cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced into half moons
- 4-5 celery ribs, from the heart thinly sliced
- 4-5 scallions, thinly sliced on a bias
- 59.14 ml chopped cilantro
- 453.59 g deli-sliced chicken breasts, chopped or 473.18 ml store-bought rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 118.29 ml toasted slivered almonds or 118.29 ml whole almond, chopped
- 1Rub the inside of a large mixing bowl with the clove of garlic and discard whatever is left.
- 2Add the tamari, a hearty splash of water (about 3 tablespoons, just eyeball it), duck sauce or honey and oil to the bowl and whisk to combine.
- 3Add the jalapenos, water chestnuts or jicama, radishes, cabbage or lettuce, cucumber, celery, scallions, cilantro and chicken to the bowl and toss well to combine with the dressing.
- 4Garnish with the toasted almonds and serve.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Fry Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.8
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 921.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 29.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: