1 hr 3 mins
This is a waistline friendly version of eggplant parm that I concocted. We really like it. It's nothing fancy, but it sure hits the spot, minus many of the calories. Additionally, it's an easy dish to do, perfect for a weeknight or even a make-ahead type of meal. What I do is assemble it in the morning before work, and then DH pops it in the oven when he gets home. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray, arrange eggplant slices in a single layer.
- 3Spray the top of eggplant slices.
- 4Bake on center rack for 25 minutes
- 5In a 9x9 inch dish, layer eggplant slices, topped with sauce, topped with cheese. Repeat.
- 6You will probably get about 3 layers. End with cheese topping.
- 7At this point, you can cover and refrigerate until you are ready to bake, OR:.
- 8Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 9Serve with salad and crusty bread, or over pasta, or use as sandwich filling.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Fry Eggplant Parm
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.3
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 604.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat mozzarella cheese