Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Really tender and no frying!
Make and share this No Fry Country Style Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 5 cube steaks
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (7 ounce) can mushrooms
- 3 ounces Durkee onions
- 1 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place meat in shallow dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with mushrooms and onions.
- In bowl combine soup, water and Kitchen Bouquet; pour over meat.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 1 hour.