Recipe by Nana Lee
Baked chicken nuggets with a cracker crumb coating, served with a sweet and sour dipping sauce
Top Review by Montana Heart Song
This is a great recipe/ adults like the mustard and rasberry. I prefer a dab of mustard and Kittencal's Refrigerator Strawberry preserves. Kids like apricot preserves and ketchup mixed. The cheese crackers is a good idea. A winner!
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup crushed cheese crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine mustard and preserves in small bowl; set aside.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch chunks; spray evenly with cooking spray, then coat with cracker crumbs.
- Place, in single layer, on prepared baking sheet; spray evenly with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside and juices run clear, turning over after 10 minutes.
- Serve as dippers with the mustard sauce.
- Kid Friendly Variation: Substitute Gulden's® Honey Mustard for the spicy mustard.