Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dessert features scoops of ice milk coated with a cereal and nut mixture. If you don't care about calories, you can substitute real ice cream and sugar coated corn flakes.
- 2 cups vanilla ice milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄4 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 4 teaspoons molasses
- Make four 1/2-cup scoops of ice milk. Place in a shallow baking pan. Store in the freezer until needed.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Stir in the pecans. Continue stirring over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add cinnamon.
- In small mixing bowl, toss together nut mixture and cornflakes.
- Quickly roll the frozen ice-milk balls in the cereal mixture.
- Return the coated ice milk balls to the pan and freeze until ready to serve.
- To serve, drizzle each serving with 1 teaspoon of molasses.