I woke up at 3 AM today and could NOT go back to sleep. I had to work at 6 AM, and wanted some fresh muffins to take. There was left over canned pumpkin in the fridge, so I invented these tasty treats!
My Private Note
Jumbo M ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray 2 JUMBO muffin baking tin holes with no stick spray.
- 3Place only the whites of your eggs in mixing bowl.Whip with whisk until frothy.
- 4Whisk in Splenda, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice.
- 5Stir in canned pumpkin and syrup.
- 6Add oatmeal and mix until well blended.
- 7Pour mixture into the muffin two muffin cups.
- 8Bake for 25-28 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean and they are firm on top to the touch.
- 9Take muffins out of tins and place on wire cooling rack.
- 10These freeze well in freezer ziplock baggies!
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Flour Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.6
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 641.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free maple syrup