Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I woke up at 3 AM today and could NOT go back to sleep. I had to work at 6 AM, and wanted some fresh muffins to take. There was left over canned pumpkin in the fridge, so I invented these tasty treats!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 2 JUMBO muffin baking tin holes with no stick spray.
- Place only the whites of your eggs in mixing bowl.Whip with whisk until frothy.
- Whisk in Splenda, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in canned pumpkin and syrup.
- Add oatmeal and mix until well blended.
- Pour mixture into the muffin two muffin cups.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean and they are firm on top to the touch.
- Take muffins out of tins and place on wire cooling rack.
- These freeze well in freezer ziplock baggies!