Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I woke up at 3 AM today and could NOT go back to sleep. I had to work at 6 AM, and wanted some fresh muffins to take. There was left over canned pumpkin in the fridge, so I invented these tasty treats!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 2 JUMBO muffin baking tin holes with no stick spray.
- Place only the whites of your eggs in mixing bowl.Whip with whisk until frothy.
- Whisk in Splenda, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in canned pumpkin and syrup.
- Add oatmeal and mix until well blended.
- Pour mixture into the muffin two muffin cups.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean and they are firm on top to the touch.
- Take muffins out of tins and place on wire cooling rack.
- These freeze well in freezer ziplock baggies!
Yum, nice and easy and perfect for one person. These are better after they cool. Nice and light and fluffy. I could really taste the egg in the first one (when it was hot). After it cooled it was less eggy and more moist tasting. Also, mine needed at least 30 mins, and could have probably used around 35 but I was getting too excited.
These were yummy...will make again... I used 4 packets of equal...next tkme will you two teaspons of slpenda brown sugar..thanks for sharing@