1/6 Photos of No Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
I found the recipe itself on the net about two years ago. To my taste it is very sweet cookie, but it is an an easy cookie to make and quick.I make this in a two in one by halving the dough and adding chocolate or peanut butter chips to one half.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 3In a medium bowl mix the peanut butter and the sugar until smooth.
- 4Add the eggs one at a time, then add the baking soda, salt and the vanilla essence.
- 5Roll dough into walnut size balls, place on the baking sheet giving them room to spread, press down slightly with a wet fork.
- 6Bake for 8 to ten minutes, remove from the oven and leave them on the baking sheet to cool for a few minutes, they will be very soft at this stage, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 7Depending on your walnut size it should make 36 cookies.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1029 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 144.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g