I found the recipe itself on the net about two years ago. To my taste it is very sweet cookie, but it is an an easy cookie to make and quick.I make this in a two in one by halving the dough and adding chocolate or peanut butter chips to one half.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix the peanut butter and the sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, then add the baking soda, salt and the vanilla essence.
- Roll dough into walnut size balls, place on the baking sheet giving them room to spread, press down slightly with a wet fork.
- Bake for 8 to ten minutes, remove from the oven and leave them on the baking sheet to cool for a few minutes, they will be very soft at this stage, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Depending on your walnut size it should make 36 cookies.
Love Love Love these they are the ones my family has been making for ever and so yummy
My DH needs gluten free foods, I keep these on hand all the time, I only put 1/3 cup of choclate chips in them. Very good.
Tasty, very easy to make (and eat!). I'll do these coockies again soon.