Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
Great taste with no flour or sugar! I made this one up one morning while craving pancakes, but wanting to something healthy. I eat them plain- no butter or syrup!
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 1⁄2 mashed banana
- 1⁄4 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix oatmeal with yogurt and set aside.
- Mash banana and chop the walnuts.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Cook as you would other pancakes.
- Sprinkle with more cinnamon if desired, or top with applesauce.
I loved it, I made it with strawberry yogurt and it tasted amazing with the banana. Then i added some honey and had them for dinner ... great idea as they are surgery but healthy
These also didn't turn out well for me. They broke apart when I tried to turn them over and they didn't taste well. But, I still plan on making them again and hopefully they will turn out better next time. lol.
These didn't turn out so well for me.They fell apart when I tried to turn them and the oatmeal wasn't cooked enough so it was tough.But I served them in bowls topped with warm applesauce and my kids ate them anyway:)Thanks!