Recipe by Punky Julster
Your doggie will love them.
Top Review by love_thy_pup
I don't know why all these people are posting to put garlic, onions, potato skins in dog food recipes. They are all toxic ingredients for dogs. They cause pancreatitis. And in smaller doses can kill your family friend over a long period of time leaving your vet clueless as to why your dogs pancreas, kidneys or liver have failed.
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup brewer's yeast
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Oil two or three baking sheets.
- Combine first three ingredients and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine garlic and oil.
- Slowly stir flour mixture and stock alternately into oil and garlic, beating well, until the dough is well-mixed.
- Shape dough into a ball.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out and cut with cookie cutters.
- Transfer biscuits to prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until well-browned.
- Turn off heat and allow biscuits to dry in oven for several hours.
- Store in refrigerator or freeze.