Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 15 mins
Very nice dip served with crackers of Melba toast. Just look at the calories and savor the taste. Who sad no-fat has to be dull. Season with salt & pepper to your likeing
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed,well drained and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion, finely minced
- 1 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1 cup sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Hungarian paprika (you may use other paprika)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Blend the spinach with the yogurt, mayo, onion, carrots, garlic powder, red pepper,parsley& paprika.
- Give it a good mix.
- Cool in fridge for one hour.
Quite simply, the best dip I have ever made! Colourful and chock-full of delicious, healthy veggies! I halved the recipe and ended up with 2 cups of dip. I calculate this to be approx 30 calories per 1/4 cup serving. I did not make any changes other than using regular paprika instead of Hungarian. I will definitely be making this again -- thanks so much for a great recipe!
I enjoyed this. I made it for an open house I was hosting and served it with fresh red pepper, carrot sticks, and nut crackers (wheat free crackers). I also used regular paprika. I think it needs some salt or something. It was lacking a little depth to the flavor but it has tremendous potential. I will play around with other spices! Yummy. Thanks!
Prepared this just as instructed...sooo delicious!