Recipe by HulaHealthPrincess
Recipe by Family Health Network. Have not tried but will be soon. Sounds delicious, and better for you than regular ice cream.
- 3 teaspoons unflavored gelatin (such as Knox gelatin)
- 3 cups skim milk
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix gelatin with boiling water and stir until it dissolves.
- Dissolve sugar in skim milk over a medium heat without letting the mixture boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the gelatin mixture.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into a shallow container and freeze until the mixture has set but not frozen solid. (or use your ice cream machine).
- Mix with an electric beater until the mixture is white and fluffy. It should be at least double it's original volume.
- Freeze until solid.