Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe by Family Health Network. Have not tried but will be soon. Sounds delicious, and better for you than regular ice cream.
- Mix gelatin with boiling water and stir until it dissolves.
- Dissolve sugar in skim milk over a medium heat without letting the mixture boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the gelatin mixture.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into a shallow container and freeze until the mixture has set but not frozen solid. (or use your ice cream machine).
- Mix with an electric beater until the mixture is white and fluffy. It should be at least double it's original volume.
- Freeze until solid.