Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise or 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons skim milk (if needed to thin the mayonnaise)
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions or 3 tablespoons scallions
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped sweet gherkins or 1⁄4 cup dill pickle
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pimientos or 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 1⁄4 cup watercress
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Chill and serve.
This is a godsend to someone who is trying valiantly to avoid as many lipids as possible. And it tastes good too. Used sweet pickles and onions finely chopped. Thanks, D.