Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
This no-fat salad is a refreshing change of taste in the winter, and a cooling treat in the summer. Be sure to give it plenty of time to combine flavors in the refrigerator, and stir occasionally to distribute seasonings.
Top Review by unicornbeauty
Pretty good salad def is refreshing. I added a little more chili powder to add a little more flavor. And I def recommend letting this marinate in the fridge it does change the taste. My guests enjoyed the salad but no one was overly thrilled with it.
- 1 cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium oranges, peeled, bitter white pith removed, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups jicama, peeled and cubed
- 4 green onions, cliced
- 8 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder (I prefer more)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 teaspoon dried mint or 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped