1/2 Photos of No Fat Old Fashioned Apple Cake
Here is a recipe that I found on the www.recipe4living.com website. "Sure, 100 years ago it was ok to bake with lard, but in our modern times we've wizened up to the scary truth of fat. This cake has the same spicy taste of that 100-year old recipe… but without the fat."
My Private Note
8 x 8 i ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with nonstick baking spray.
- 2Sift together flour, sugar, baking soda and spices.
- 3In a mixer bowl, put egg, egg whites, vanilla, apple sauce and milk. Mix with electric mixer. Gradually add dry ingredients, blending well. Stir in apples and raisins by hand.
- 4Pour batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- 5Bake for about 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Fat Old Fashioned Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.5
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 180.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 5.8 g