These muffins are no fat (or low-fat with the addition of nuts) and they contain no refined sugar or dairy. All of the sugar comes from the added fruit and fruit juce - definitely a healthy morning muffin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the dry ingredients well in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Mash the diced apples and add the apple juice to the mix.
- 3Add the vanilla to the apple mix.
- 4Add the apple and apple-juice mix to the dry ingredients.
- 5Mix well with several good strokes.
- 6Add the pureed bananas and mix until an even consistency is obtained.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Fat Oatmeal Apple-Banana Muffins (No Refined Sugar, Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 196.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g