Recipe by DuckPond
I can't beleive either that fries could be low fat. It you cut them right, your friends will never know the difference.
- 2 large golden delite potatoes
- no fat no calories crisco cooking spray or butter tasting cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- spray cooking spray on large skillet.
- cut large potatoes into long thick strips, like fries.
- line skillet with potatoes and turn to high heat.
- turn potatoes when golden brown on bottom, or if you want them crispy until they begin to shrivel on the side that is on the heat.
- repeat until all sides are crisp or brown.
- serve immeadiately.