Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 dashes sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 dash red pepper, cayenne
- 1 teaspoon apple juice, frozen concentrate
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Chill before serving.
I just could not find the flavour in this dressing Dancer^. I got the garlic taste and the cayenne taste but that was about it. Guess my taste just doesn't go to the skim milk area for a dressing. I must need more fat flavour!!
I made this last night and because it is low cal and low fat I added 2 servings to a large julienne salad ( romaine and iceberg lettuce, julienned turkey, Swiss cheese, chopped tomato, chopped cucumber, and a hard boiled egg. ) This was sooo good for a great lunch on a HOT day! I did not have apple juice concentrate so took a tip from another review and added a bit of cider vinegar and it worked well! Thanks for sharing Dancer^! Made for When It's Hot Tag Game.
The lemon gets lost. I traded it for apple cider vinegar because I love it. This worked for me.