Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious no fat, low carb, dressing for salads, veggies, chicken, fish or whatever your imagination can come up with. Great for diabetics and low carbers.
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 lime, zest of
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 g Equal sugar substitute (1 pkt)
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vinegar, to thin mixture
- Put all ingredients into blender, or mixer.
- Blend well.
- Add to favorite dish.
Thanks for a wonderful new dressing that I served with vegetables & a small piece of salmon! I didn't include cayenne pepper, & did use some lemon pepper in place of the usual S&P! Enjoyed the flavor blend of lime & garlic in this dressing ~ Something I'll definitely make again! Thanks for posting it! [Made & reviewed for one of the chefs I adopted in this Spring's PAC]