Recipe by Kasha
From the web, don't remember the site, fantastic and 3.5 ww points per serving
Top Review by Sugar Doll
These squares are even better than I thought! I didn't have any maple syrup so I used molasses instead. It turned out similar to a caramelized apple upside down cake. In other words, amazing! Not to mention it's extremely low calorie! Thank you!
- 2 egg whites
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml maple syrup
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml applesauce
- 4 large apples, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 118.29 ml flour
- 118.29 ml whole wheat flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350° Lightly grease a 9 x 13 pan and set aside.
- Beat egg whites 30 seconds with electric mixer.
- Add next four ingredients and beat 1 more minute.
- Stir in applesauce and fold apples into batter.
- Combine remaining dry ingredients in a separate bowl and add to batter.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan and bake 50-60 minutes or until center springs back when gently pressed.