1/3 Photos of No Fat Cinnamon Apple Squares
1 hr 5 mins
From the web, don't remember the site, fantastic and 3.5 ww points per serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350° Lightly grease a 9 x 13 pan and set aside.
- 2Beat egg whites 30 seconds with electric mixer.
- 3Add next four ingredients and beat 1 more minute.
- 4Stir in applesauce and fold apples into batter.
- 5Combine remaining dry ingredients in a separate bowl and add to batter.
- 6Spoon mixture into prepared pan and bake 50-60 minutes or until center springs back when gently pressed.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Fat Cinnamon Apple Squares
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 312.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g