1/1 Photo of No-Fat Banana Applesauce Muffins
I got this recipe out of a Gooseberry Patch cookbook and it is one of my stand-by recipes when I am watching my calories and fat. Since I am doing just that right now, thought I would put it on the zaar for easy access and hopefully someone else likes this recipe as good as I do. (I prefer to sub 3/4 of the white flour for whole wheat and use brown sugar instead of granulated sugar. I think fresh nutmeg is the key in this!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Combine the dry ingredients and mix well. In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients. Add together and mix well.
- 4Pour into muffin tin.
- 5Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. (My oven baked right around 17 minutes.).
- 6(Per muffin: 116 calories, no fat).
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Fat Banana Applesauce Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 195.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g