Recipe by Dancer^
You can use your favorite flavor, mine is lime, cherry but if you can get it granny smith apple.
Top Review by Kibby1
This was a nice low fat healthy dessert. I didn't care much for the consistancy of the applesauce mixed with the jello. But I loved the jello yogurt mix. I used strawberry jello, maybe I'll try again with lime. Anyhow, I ate the whole thing in one sitting.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free jello
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce, chilled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Measure 3/4 cup; stir in applesauce and cinnamon.
- Pour into bowl or 4 dessert glasses.
- Refrigerate until set but not firm.
- Refrigerate remaining gelatin until slightly thickened.
- Mix in yogurt; spoon over gelatin in bowl.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.