2 hrs 10 mins
Chef #643559's Note:
This is a "fix it and forget it" dish. Prep is fast and easy and the results are delicious. Serve with a salad and be sure to have some crusty bread to soak up the delicious juices. This is an adaptation of a recipe my mother-in-law introduced me to a few years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 bone-in center-cut pork chops (any thickness)
- 3 large baking potatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
- 2 large sweet potatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
- 3 stalks celery, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2Layer pork chops in a single layer in a 13" X 9" X 2" baking dish.
- 3Spread vegetables over and around pork chops.
- 4Sprinkle minced garlic over pork chops and vegetables.
- 5Pour beef broth over all.
- 6Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil.
- 8Bake at 250 degrees for 2 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Fail Pork Chop Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.8
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 605.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 27.6 g