Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A great recipe from TOH
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened, divided
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened, divided
- 3 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup M&M', minis
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and greased the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, cocoa and salt. Melt remaining butter; add milk and vanilla. Stir into sugar mixture until blended; whisk until smooth. Stir in M&M's. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.