Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy recipe that uses Bisquick! The trick is the baking mix which makes a smooth, even batter that is more forgiving than a classic recipe. Fill with anything your heart desires!
- Heat an electric griddle to 350º, or a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Whisk the egg in large bowl. Whisk in the milk.
- Add the Bisquick and whisk until there are few lumps. The batter will be thin.
- Butter the griddle or skillet, using about 1-1/2 teaspoons of the butter.
- Cook 2 crepes at once on griddle, or one at a time in skillet by pouring the batter by scant 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
- Cook on the first side until the crepes begin to set and tiny bubbles appear on the surface, about 1 minute.
- Turn and cook for another 30 seconds. Remove to a plate.
- Repeat, butter the griddle/pan as needed, until all the batter is used.
- Whisk jam in small bowl until smooth.
- To assemble, spread 1 tablespoon jam over one side of each crepe. Squirt a generous amount of whip cream over the jam. Starting at that edge, gently roll up the crepe.
- Garnich each with about 1 teaspoon of jam and dollop of cream.
- You can also drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Serve at once.
I just made these and it was my first try on any crepes and as with pancakes the first 2 had to go to my dog. However, the rest were great. Very quick and easy to make. Very tasty and a keeper, I will be making these more often. sorry no pix this time, we ate them all before I thought to get the camera. Thank you for sharing.
these are a very good thin pancake , they dont have the crepe feel to me. but are really flavorful and easy to make