These are similar to a packaged brownie mix, they have a great brownie texture and take only minutes to make, just dump everything in a bowl, mix and bake! If desired frost with my Kittencal's Chocolate Frosting/Icing
- Set oven to 375 degrees (second-lowest rack).
- Grease an 11x7 or a 13x9-inch baking pan (the brownies baked in a 13x9 pan will not be as high).
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer beat all ingredients except walnuts or chocolate chips until smooth (the batter will be thick).
- Add in walnuts of chocolate chips mix to combine.
- Spread into the prepared baking dish (the batter will be very thick so have patience!).
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes (do not overbake).
- Cool completely before frosting.
I've been in a " Brownie Craving Mode " lately and I came across this recipe and decided to try it. Since I didn't have any walnuts or chocolate chips, the same amount of peanut butter/chocolate blend chips were used Other than that change, the recipe was followed as it was written.After pouring it into the prepared dish, I realized that I didn't have the required patience it took to spread this out.:) So I sprayed a plastic spatula with a bit of cooking spray, spread the batter around that way.After the intital baking time, I did have to bake the recipe a bit longer than stated.( I think my oven isn't working right, but as long as it worked out it's o.k..) Now, on to the best part, the tasting :) All I can say is, " OMGoodness !!!! The one that I had was so good, I had to have another one right away. Thanks for posting this recipe which will be made again and again. " Keep Smiling :) "
absolutly delicious, I made a few changes cuz that's what I do.
No Butter, instead 1/4 c. oil
1/4 c. brown sugar
1 Tbsp Powdered Espresso AND 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
Baked in a 9x9 pan, topped with chocolate chips or mint chips
These were ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS !!! Very enjoyable. I used walnuts instead of chocolate chips. I also used chocolate frosting. Got to make another batch for the guys at work. Yet another 5 starer by kitten. Made for Zaar Stars.