These are similar to a packaged brownie mix, they have a great brownie texture and take only minutes to make, just dump everything in a bowl, mix and bake! If desired frost with my Kittencal's Chocolate Frosting/Icing
- Set oven to 375 degrees (second-lowest rack).
- Grease an 11x7 or a 13x9-inch baking pan (the brownies baked in a 13x9 pan will not be as high).
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer beat all ingredients except walnuts or chocolate chips until smooth (the batter will be thick).
- Add in walnuts of chocolate chips mix to combine.
- Spread into the prepared baking dish (the batter will be very thick so have patience!).
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes (do not overbake).
- Cool completely before frosting.