1/6 Photos of No-Fail Easy Cake Mix Brownies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees (second-lowest rack).
- 2Grease an 11x7 or a 13x9-inch baking pan (the brownies baked in a 13x9 pan will not be as high).
- 3In a large bowl using an electric mixer beat all ingredients except walnuts or chocolate chips until smooth (the batter will be thick).
- 4Add in walnuts of chocolate chips mix to combine.
- 5Spread into the prepared baking dish (the batter will be very thick so have patience!).
- 6Bake for about 25-30 minutes (do not overbake).
- 7Cool completely before frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Fail Easy Cake Mix Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.7
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 439.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g