Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got the idea from a magazine it's great for breakfast.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 eggs, separated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter on a saucepan on medium heat; stir in flour. Cook 1 minute. Add milk slowly and stir until blended. Cook till it comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add cheese stir till melted. Stir in mustard and bacon. Cool slightly and add egg yokes 1 at a time.
- Beat egg whites with electric mixer on medium until stiff but not dry. Gently fold into egg mixture and pour into eight slightly greased muffin cups. Cook in oven for 25 minutes or until puffed and set.