Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Got this recipe off a Kraft canada magazine, very presentable and delicious.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 eggs, seperated
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat; stir in flour. Cook 1 minute Grdaually add milk, stirring until well blended.
- Cook and stir until mixture comes to boil.
- Remove from heat, add cheese, stirring until melted.
- Stir in mustard and bacon bits. Cool slightly, stir in egg yolks one at a time.
- Beat egg whites with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff but not dry, about 5 minute Gently fold into yolk mixture. Pour into 12 lightly greased nonstick muffin cups.
- Bake 25 minute or until puffed and set.